Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Best 21st Birthday 2009 !!


First of all!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
to
IVELYN!!
(11th MARCH 1988)


wow!
21 years old!!
21??!!!
I celebrated my 21st at newcastle uk!!
at SAGAWA
a place where we can sit down
sing k and eating japanese food!
The celebration is on 10th march!
for my birthday countdown!
all i can shout out here is
THIS IS MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!
The very first time
i actually CRIED!
because of being too happy and touch
especially the video of them
introducing the cake they made for me
purposely!!

now here goes
::random pic::


A combine pic of gifts that i receive





A cute and nice ring from ocean~
can you see it? haha!


The bench cap that i like it but i didnt buy it
but Edith and Will
went to buy it for me!!
OMG~i'm quite shock when
i open the present!!
thanks!!


Brick Brick!!
I'm quite touch too with this present!!
because is purposely handmade by
brio the 69man!!YEAH!!(his slogan)
Brick is my new nickname
he gave me at uk!
haha
this present is just too cool
and i just cant stop looking at it
it attract me a lot!!
and I'M LOVING IT!!
BECAUSE IS CUTE AND UNIQUE!!



Another touch present
from UJCs!!
::benny, andy, may, lawrence, yukiko, terence, may, SS, 69man, Ocean, Barry::
actually all the words there
is their name!!
now do u understand why am I touch
and why I cried?!
(honestly, all the words are mainly done by my bestie!! -
barry, may, 69man and SS)



Lets take pic?!
with my dear dear!!


A family picture of 20 ppl @ sagawa!!
haha


A pic when they pass me brick brick!!


With the brick brick and its' designer, 69man!!
haha!


The Main UJCs !!
with the SWEET cake!!


@ attics!!

Another sweet and lovely
strawberry cheesecake
handmade by my dear!!

A birthday card
with full of wishing and words!!
lovely






LASTLY!!
A family picture again
with the SWEET cake
and with 21 ppl!!
haha








- Cheers -

No comments: