Saturday, May 30, 2009

Official Uniform Party 2009


Well
This coming 5th of June 2009,
My flatmates had organize a uniform party!
The only one Theme party we are throwing!
"UJC" had been the group name of the flat
since few months ago
and till now I don't know what does it stands for!
haha!

Back to the theme party,

Well,

It is simple!
Below are the rules of the party:

1. Dress code - Uniform
2. Guys in ties, girls in Skirts!
3. Look as nerd as possible!


Well,
There will be lots of games also like alcohol,
games in both indoors and outdoors!
yeah!
U saw it!
OUTDOORS!!

hope no 1 will see us ! haha!

We will be throwing jackpot
and the winner with best dress of the night
will win that jackpot away!
haha!


Well,
How will be that night going to be like?
I'm looking forward
I will post up pictures after that event!
haha!
stay tune yeah!!
and wish me luck in the dress code?!



- Cheers -

No comments: