Thursday, May 28, 2009

zongzi !


Well..
another year of zongzi jie had already pass
and also the first year
not eating zongzi and also not celebrating!
Sigh!
i suddenly feel so depressed!!
I really miss the zongzi my mum made!!
And the zongzi that my mum made is
also the ONLY zongzi i will eat!!

wondering,
will my mum making lots of zongzi this year
since only left my brother and my dad at home
oh well..
lucky my 2nd sister,
she might still got the chances to eat
the leftover zongzi back home
when she got back to Kuching
in couple of days!

haha!




HOME SWEET HOME!
I MISS U!



- Cheers -

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

zongzi??
hahaha....
i also no eat dumpling tis year.
so i dint celebrate tis dumpling festival too...

Bgirl Evil said...

how come u didnt eat?
i miss those made by my mum!