Friday, October 17, 2008

A night At Liquid

Some random pictures taken in liquid
It cost 1 pound per entry
on thursday only as it is student night
most drink are 1.20pound..~
Liquid is a nice place to club
nice environment
big enough
is so much bigger than any club in kuching
but is much pack than any club in kuching..hahas!!
(Thursday is pack..other days i don't know..no idea..)


May with our new friends that we noe in the queue outside liquid
Pip and i dono that guy name..hahas


liquid is so pack!


Andy with i dono his name..hahas
he is so funny..


us~~


what he doing?
but he really lots funny action..hahas


He is tall actually..don get cheated..hahas


This is how it looks like..


Liquid


Andy barry and I
(my two big brother who take care of me n my honey, may most of the time)


With someone i don't know that we know each other outside liquid in the queue

barry..what happen to u?


a kiss for my honey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had an awesome time at Liquid! Really nice environment there:)

Bgirl Evil said...

carrie:: so so la..for me..hahas...coz i don like too pack..hahas