Sunday, October 12, 2008

A trip to Durham

11 . 10 . 2008 (saturday)
Join the Sch Trip to Durham with my friends
Spend a day trip there
how was it?
just normal
Durham is just a very small place
only the church and Durham University attracted me
Because is Castle Building!!
haha


Welcome to Durham



Walking around


Love this one..is so beautiful
what do u think?



welcome to Durham University~

Durham University~


Grab this pic from Terence


Welcome to Durham Cathedral
I love this church so much!



Isn't it nice?


Yukiko and I





The church (part of it)



Inside the church
Actually photo taking is not allow
but i just..
take it when the staffs didnt notice..hahas!



Welcome to Framwelgate Bridge~


Durham is crowded~


Saw this guy
He is just Awesome!
I can say i really give him a Thumbs Up!
he do three instrument in a time by himself~
OMG!!
bravo~

The bridge..i love the behind castle~
arent it beautiful?



This one looks so peaceful~




- Stay Tune -

No comments: