Saturday, September 6, 2008

Farewell 1

5th September 2008
went out with my buddy and his gf
( i don mind being their bulb..hahas..becoz i'm too close to them both liaw )
to WESTWOOD again
for my farewell dinner ^^

I remember my last post i did not mention about the business hour
here is it and sorry for the delay ^^


Sarsi Float RM3.00


Lamp Chop RM9.00


Colesow Erh..i forgot how much..hahas!



and guess what..
when i'm at Westwood
i sported this pretty lady here::


.
.
.
.
.

lost


oh well
that dinner that night is nice and great lorhx
hahas
and thanks to my buddy to chia me eat that night
and also i'm here to wish them have a happy marriage coming dec ^^
(as i cant attend..sorry!)
But i'm going to miss them both much..
love u both..hahas!


- Stay Tune -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*LOL* I also spotted you :D

Your buddy so young wanna married dy ah? @.@

Bgirl Evil said...

ahlost:: hahas..he young?..lols...26 liaw lorhx..lols