Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homemade Spaghetti 2

Spaghetti again
Is a Birthday Present from me toJIMMY
hahas

Ingredients done~
Actually 1na put onion de..
but i hate cutting onion
i think those who cut b4 knows the reason..hahas!
as my cousin once ever told me a thing while cutting onion
"Cooking is a very sad thing to do because we cry!"
hahas



Honestly..
I don really like this taste
i still prefer the tomato that is mixed with red wine
but i cant find it @ supermarket
so forget about it~


Finally
after fighting war for quite a long time
there is done
and it looks like a s**T
hahahs!!
and it doesnt taste well
SORRY JIMMY!!
hahas
no choice
I don cook often..
so JIMMY you still should have feel TOUCH about my present for u
lols!






- Stay Tune -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muaks.. my dear~

ahlost said...

I was thinking if I should leave a comment here cos it's kinda mushy mushy here :D

and I forgot what I wanna say dy after seeing jimmy's msg *LOL*