Saturday, August 16, 2008

KL Trip 14.08.08

14th August 2008
lols
walking in sg wang saw this
NICE NICE NICE!!!


bibi~~u love it?don't cha?lols!








After that we went to Acquarium which is located @ suria KLCC
went there by LRT and Monorial
hehehes

Took a pic with the divers..~~
he is the one ask me go over take photo with him
lols..XD

I'm busy...concentrating~
OMG ship wreck?
Handsome?~!
its smiling @ me hiak hiak
Nice huh?
Got my hand tattoo..lols..
RM15 for the tattoo
lols
Turtle~
He is so brave~~@@
Lets bbq fish tonight?

Come back come back!
Ship wreck

A fish with LEGS?
Lizards~
Jimmy :: look like u wor..hahas!



Disgusting man!!
U c anything?





after the Acquarium..
we went to mid valley hiak hiak
and at mid valley
i spend RM400!!!!
just on winter stuffs..lols!!
i'm BROKE!
have a rest we went to a cafe~~~







after that..
i'm on da way to pyramid to meet up my honey, manz..hahahs
on da way
i saw this
a car hanging ??
lols cute anyway~~



Reach pyramid..
saw this cafe name FRIENDSTER lols!
nice name~XD


Accidently saw this kids skating competition
hehehe~



I love pyramid's toilet
becoz
theyhave nice lightning and mirrors!!!
lols
when kuching will have such nice toilets????



Still waiting for my honey
is time for ZI LIAN!!


the best pic i got during my trip
hahas
Finally my honey came~~hahahs!







all me did is snap snap snap snap
hahas
this is just the 2nd time i meet her
goosh..
i'm missing her so much now
honey i love u!lols (don't worry i'm not les..)hahas




After that,
we went to Asia Cafe
to have our late dinner and talk talk talk
and i also got meet up with my dear kido di di!!
hahahs
getting more n more handsome
lols!!XD


Then manz send me and my kai gor to KTM
waiting for the Train to go back to KL
and the thing is
that's the last train
and i CANT miss it
and
that night is HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL night!!
goooshshh!!
the surroundings are so so so weird and not feeling comfortable
i'm actually looking around..hahas
just to see
if i see "anything"..hahas
and the conclusion is



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I DONT!!LOLS..XD







- Stay Tune -

No comments: