Monday, August 18, 2008

KL Trip 16.08.08

16th August 2008
mY last day @ KL
I don't take lots pic for 15th and 16th August
Because
camera is kinda full memory so do my handphone
hahhas!
and kinda lazy too
not much happening for me for my last day
just went sg wang again in the morning
went to HUSH PUPPIES @ LOT 10
and bought a sport shoes
that cost me RM233.10 (after 10% discount using my mum's credit card..lols)
normal price is RM260
is not so so so very stylish or pretty
but i still love it lorhx
and is so comfortable in wearing it and is leather~
hahas



before going back to hotel and get my baggage..
stop by @ First Cup Cafe
to have a cold drink
i order Milk Shake Chocolate
(i took the pics but i dono where i put..hahas!)
is nice!
and is RM8.59~!XD

First Cup Cafe menu
is just located at outside BB Plaza~






After that
for sure
go to airport using airbus
hahas
and reach back kuching 7pm~!!







and conclusion is:










I MISS U HONEY!!LOLS...
AND I'M SO TIRED..
SNOORRRRIIINNNNGGGG!







- Stay Tune -

No comments: