Saturday, August 16, 2008

KL Trip 12.08.08

Woke up @ 8am
Rushing to RHB Banks to buy 200 pound bank draft
to pay for the deposit of my uni accomodation @ Northumbria Uni
hahas!
Then..
Went rushing to the agent to pass them the bank draft
and is already 10am and my flight is 11.55am
hahas..
as normally Airasia is so tricky
owas ask passengers to check in 2 hours earlier..
lols!
Well
luckily i did make it anyway..hahas..!
and the most luckiest things is that..
there is no DELAYING OF FLIGHT!!
hohoho
met jor with my kai gor @ Airport too~~hiak hiak~

A pic of the "coca Cola Airline"
lols...XD
I get warning by taking this pic
I'm wondering why cant we take pics of the plane?


In the plane on da way to KL

Sky blue~

Air Asia Menu
(dam expensive)

A day view of Bukit Bintang


A night view of bukit bintang



Went shopping already during my first day @ KL
i don't buy much
and this is my New Stuffs
cost me around RM180 in total..hahas!


Around 8pm something or alomost 9pm
i cant remember
My honey, Manz call me that
she will be coming over to my hotel (sg wang hotel)
to fetch me up with her friends
to go for dinner
Her fren bring us to Ampang Mountain (if i'm not mistaken)
it took about i guess half an hour or 1 hour to reach
goosh starving~
hahas!
This Cafe is call Gasoline (jia you zhang)~hahas
it is nice and i love it!
the scenario is so so so awesome!

A view of Gasoline~
sorry kinda blur~

A night view of KL city..nice huh!!
Our table! No: 33


Here come Gasoline menu


Like any of the drinks name???



My order :: Apple juice (nice)


Honey Manz's order :: i forgot jor the name..hahas..sory (but it taste..NOT NICE XD)


My dish :: lamb chop

Nice dinner we had~


me n my honey walking~


No comments: