Sunday, August 3, 2008

KCBA PC FAIR KUCHING 2008


PC Fair 2008 @ Permata, Kuching
1 Aug 2008 - 3rd Aug 2008
Have finally come to an END!
Thanks to KCBA to organize this PC FAIR!
And also lots thanks to my Partners and Part Timers
Whom really help us a lot!
Darren, Nan Xiang, Fedrick, Sze Chuan, Hui Hui, Ms Jee, Isaac, Xin Yi and Grace!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
This Pc Fair, is not my first PC Fair that i work at
(actually you can mostly see me at PC FAIR!..hahas)
But I think this will be my LAST PC Fair job
Hmm..
We're promoting Celcom Broadband and Streamyx!
I'm proud to say that WE DID IT!
WAY TO GO MY PARTNERS!!!
We have all try our best and the most important things is that
We learn lots of new things and i really appreciate it!
Well..
I'm not so satisfied for myself
as my sales is not as good as previous pc fair
But at least i think I have learn something new
and get lots of customer to sign up
that is CELCOM BROADBAND!
In this PC FAIR..
there are bad and good
but all is PAST
so hope everything is fine and hope everyone had did their best shot!
Here are some pictures taken by me during PC FAIR!


Our TM booth! Is at the back one!
Is pack with customers @ Sat and Sun!

Our Celcom Broadband Booth!
My boss
My Partners (colleagues!)
PC Fair on SUNDAY(last day)
TM booth!(We're actually "sharing" booth with other company)







After PC FAIR
we have a dinner at Three Hill @ Sekama
with our staffs and boss
(boss chia makan)
hahas..
everyone have a great time
and sharings about our experience we got in this fair
but there's one word in OUR MIND that we all agree
that is





GOOSH!!WE ARE SO TIRED!!XD



- Stay Tune -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to the pc fairr. How come i din see u geh? lol..

Bgirl Evil said...

hahhas..how i know..lols!maybe too many ppl..lols