Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th Star Movie Carnival 2008


Here comes...
The 4th Star Movie Carnival 2008
July 25th to 27th 2008!
6pm to 1am!

Are you ready for it??!!

Honestly,
I have never been to such event..(shame of me =X)
BUT!
I will go for this coming event this year!
I would like to personally to go over and have the "feel"
of this kind of "watching movie at outdoors"
I think is going to be awesome..(hope no rain..XD)

So I guess..No i think PROMISE XD
I will update my post about the event for that night
You will support me don't ya?HAHA...*grin*
(isaac..you say u will bring me along don't cha?Bring your camera along..!XD)


Okay..
you can get the tickets from:

** Star Cineplex, Kuching (Ticketing Counter)
** Iglool Ice Cream (King Center and 4th Mile)
** Speed Niko (Tun Jugah & The Spring)
** Segi College (ok..I just know that u can get it from my x-college..XD)
** You can also get it from JIMMY CHIN @ jimmychin.net ^^
Click Here For More Information!




So...
Who's joining me?LOLS!XD



- Stay Tune -


No comments: