Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Newcastle, UK

I have always wanted to go overseas to further my studies..
UK is my first choice...
WHY??
honestly...i have no idea..lols..
no larhx...
i just that...
is just some kind of feelings that make me like UK..
although i know british aren't friendly enough compare to Australian..
but i still hope i got the chances to go there..

BUT WILL MY DREAMS BE ABLE TO COME TRUE?

Northumbria University, UK is my choice to continue on my studies...
is located at Newcastle...
with a very modern buildings for business students..
as i'm accounting student...
so for sure i'm studying in a business school building..
and they also named it as Newcastle Business School

sigh...do i really going to have the chances...
standing there..
taking pictures and studying there..
sigh..
no one knows..
but now i'm just waiting my news..
and i hope it will be something good...
PRAYING HARD~~
These are some pictures of Northumbria Uni that i grab from other people


Newcastle, UK


Northumbria University, UK (night view)...

Northumbria University, UK (new campus)


Newcastle, UK


Northumbria University, UK Northumbria University, UK

No comments: