Monday, July 14, 2008

Homemade Spaghetti!

Welcome to Ivelyn Restaurant!!hahasXD
Let me introducing you my " HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI"
LOLX!!!


Step 1::





Put the whatever into it and boil it hahas!
See picture larhx..lols..need me explain mehx..hohoXD


Jom Jom..
Tengok step 2::

This look like da bian ho!!
LOLS!!
I just need to boil it no need cook this cook that..
Do you know why??
Because I got SECRET INGREDIENT!!
HAHAHAHS!!
That is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!!!


What's that arh?
Eh..you ask me..mana saya tau??
All in Japanese larhx..!!
Kan I already say is SECRET INGREDIENT..
Then of coz don't want let u know..
I put BLACK MAGIC the word all become JAPANESE!!hahasXD

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY::
Nice lerhx..!
DELICIOUS LERH!!(you dare say no nice u try..lols..jk)
Don't play play
Ivelyn Restaurant bukan buka main main..haha!
This is cook by::


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HER!!!
Which also is ME!!
HAHAHHA!
I say is cook by ME ME mE ME ME
I say


ME!!!???


LOLS!!






- Stay Tune -

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

when u cook for me ha? i wan eat leh

Bgirl Evil said...

duno lerhx..hahahhahahhahas...!scare later u masuk toilet how?...i no money pay ur medical fee boh..lols..XD

aznol said...

the secret of making good spaghetti,boiled the spaghetti at a boiling temperature and add a bit of salt!

the secret of making the sauce is to used ramly burger meat fried first and then add in the sauce...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Jimmy got medical card *LOL*

When wanna cook for us? We all go to your house for pasta? Hehehehe..

Bgirl Evil said...

aznol..hahahhahahas!!

ahlost...don1 larhx..go sharing planet eat..hahas

Anonymous said...

ahlost, how u know i got medical card? :P

ivelyn, kia.. i go find u ... wakakkaa

Bgirl Evil said...

lai lai find one day go sharing planet..talk camhold i guess some bloggers might 1 to use off their boucher..lols!