Saturday, July 12, 2008

STREAMYX S**KS

Okay AH PAUL!!
I totally agree with you right now....^^
Streamyx line really dam................XXXXXX
HAHAHAHAS...
I'm so freaking lagging now...
Everything..
and making me growing CRAZY!
and even making me growing HUNGER!!
I"M STARVING!!
hahas what am I talking about?..SWEAT~~need doctor..?
Back to streamyx..
Here some songs COPY from PAUL^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Song Title: I Hate Streamyx!

Music: BackStreet Boys - I WANT IT THAT WAY

Lyrics: SaeWei

Streamyx, are liars,
Their line, always problem,
When I, call their hotline,
They asked me to wait.


I wait, for hours,
All they, did are nothing,
They asked, me to troubleshoot,
As if I’m stupid.



Chorus:
Tell me why, why Streamyx is so shitty?
Tell me why, why Streamyx is so lousy?
Tell me why?
Streamyx always pissed me off,
I hate Streamyx so much.


When I, am shouting,
Streamyx, always DC,
It makes, me suffer,
Always potong my stim.



*Repeat Chorus:
Tell me why, why Streamyx is so shitty?Tell me why, why Streamyx is so lousy?Tell me why?Streamyx always pissed me off,I hate Streamyx so much.


How that I hope I have other options,
So that I can shout peacefully, yeah
Streamyx let me tell, you many people hate you,
And we wish you could go bankrupt sooonnnnnn…


Streamyx, kanasai,
You are, really sucks,
Streamyx, Streamyx, Streamyx, Streamyx,
I hate Streamyx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*Repeat Chorus:Tell me why, why Streamyx is so shitty?
Tell me why, why Streamyx is so lousy?
Tell me why?
Streamyx always pissed me off,
I hate Streamyx so much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hate streamyx yet i'm still working under it..sweat~~
New post continue on tomorrow or maybe Monday..
hahahhas
hope there's stil things for me to post on..
keep on supporting me..XD
ivelyn is FAINTED due to HUNGER~~^^
- Stay Tune -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the suckness of Streamyx now too =.= !!!

Bgirl Evil said...

ah lost; hahahhaas.....HIGH FIVE!XD