Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cute!


Let me Share something cute with you all my frens..
hahahas..
Well..
I bought this things at DAN SHUI, TAIWAN
hahahs
my FAMILY PHOTOS..lols!!

Cant's see?
Come..bring you closer~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can see already?..Not enough close again??
Okay...Come nearer..come come!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


See???HAHAs..i show u a CLOSER one!hahas

.

.

.

.

.


Dragon.Tiger.Dragon.Snake.Dog.Monkey..
That's MONKEY MONKEY!!hahahs
many ppl thought that is a PIG!lols


Cow + Dragon
It represents me and TUNA..
well...the time i bought this i havent break up with him
But now we have broke up
actually this is bought for him
but i havent got the chance to give it to him
all has already gone~~
Well..
i keep this one at a corner in my room that i cant really notice it
WHY?!!
Just...
I don want to recall back about him whenever i look at it..
So..i guess the best way is just..
put it somewhere i won't really notice~~
FORGET ABOUT IT...T.T
HAHAS
Anyway..
I think you're going to love this below two pic
my house got lots different pattern..
but i just give u see two
BLUEK!!
who says chacoal can't be "PRETTY" haha!!!
Is all done by my mum~~XD



Lady bird lady bird

I love this one


Hahahahahas....
I know my blog bit bored laar...
dun like that larhx..
ppl long time no blog liaw mahx..T.T
hehehehs
and very tired and hungry now..hahas
- Stay Tune -

No comments: