Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lizards

we're so in love once..
We're so sticking on together once..
we're so sweet once..
once we have all our sweet memories
happy sweet sour and sad
all is memorable and unforgetable
once we are so close and loving
once we are such a nice couple
but now..
u leave me because of other male..
my heart is aching
and you cant even see it
and you cant even feel it
everything is broken
my life is miserable
everywhere is dark to me
since the day you left me alone
and is time for me to be left alone forever in the dark..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Buts nothing going to change my love to you
in another world..
p/s: actually i don want to suicide..just that..i walk walk..suddenly duno why i slipped..and there..i try to hold on..but i fail...and there i go to HEAVEN..
HAHAHS!
- Stay Tune -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you actually take pic of the lizards? *LOL*

Bgirl Evil said...

haha....the first pic is grab from search engine....the 2nd pic..is taken by my fren..lols!

Beverly's Secret said...

AARRRRGGHHHHH....
lizards!!!!

I'm so paranoid with it!!!

Bgirl Evil said...

hahahhas!!!KILL IT!!!lols